APIs at CodeAcademy
A programmer may use API (application programming interface) in order to interact with some other system. At this post there will be a list of services with APIs and also a link for each API and a lessons (from Code Academy) of how to use it. List of APIs:
- Youtube - Video sharing platform. The API will Searching for Videos.
- SoundCloud - A streaming remixes and covers for songs.
- Box - Online cloud storage.
- GitHub - A version management for code writing.
- Apigee - API management platform.
- WePay - Online payment service (only in the US), Ruby , Python.
- Mandrill - Email delivery API from MailChimp.
- NPR - National public Radio.
- Dwolla - online payment system and mobile payments network.
- Evernote - Online cloud based note, storage and archive.
- NHTSA - National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's API.
- Twitter - API to Twitter micro-blog.
- Sendgrid - Cloud-based email infrastructure and delivery engine, with integration via SMTP and HTTP API, also offering analytics and newsletter functionality.