General Info about China
- Google, Dropbox, Google Maps, Flickr and many other services are restricted and there is no access.
- Can not buy an internet sim cause there is a WCDMA network and not GSM.
- No english speakers except few people at the Hotel.
- Dongguan city is very not developed, no malls, no shopping centers.
- Credit cards of Mastercard and Visa are not accepted at the few stores that there are.
- ATM worked once, I pulled 1000 RMB, after that there was a malfunction and I couldn’t pull any money.
- Convert money is advance. For a week at least 2000 RMB, then you can convert it at Honk kong airport.
- Use Google Translator offline languages.
- Use Micrsoft translator offline languages.
- Install Onedrive of Microsoft and scan there all traveling documents (ticket, checkin page, passport, hotel reservation, contacts list, health insurance).
- Install Bing app for convinient search, cause google doesn’t works there.
- Install HiApp (Hauwawii app store).
- For a PC you can use a laptop with wifi and add to Firefox addon of VPN.
14/Jan/2017 16:50 - Starting the trip from Beer sheva - Israel to Tel aviv airport.
14/Jan/2017 21:05 - Turkish Airlines - Flight to Turkey, an airplan with personal enterteiment and a meal. Flight duration about 3 hours.
15/Jan/2017 02:00 - Turkish Airlines - Flight from turkey to Honk Kong, an airplan with personal enterteiment and two meals. Flight duration about 10 hours.
15/Jan/2017 17:20 - Arrival to Honk Kong.
15/Jan/2017 18:00 - Shuttle to China Mainland, a passage throught Honk Kong and China border controls.
15/Jan/2017 21:45 - Arrival to Hotel, Welton International Hotel at Guangdong province, Dongguan city.
16/Jan/2017 till 19/Jan/2017 - Business matters.
19/Jan/2017 13:00 Shuttle from Hotel to Honk kong airport, the shuttle driver will pass you to another shuttle to pass again China and Hong kong borders.
19/Jan/2017 23:05 - Flight to Turkey Istanbul.