Important note for Raspberry PI - Use maximum up to 16GB of SDCard
Settings->Services->Control->Enable: Control Kodi by HTTP
The following steps of creating a shortcut, based on the following link:
- Download Guilouz repository.
- Download Marcelveldt repository.
- Move them to Kodi.
- LibreElec by SSH. Place them anywhere, for example directory tmp.
- Download FileZilla.
- Connect to LibreElec
- Locate the IP of the LibreElec.
- Username: root
- Password: libreelec
- Move files to there.
- Android or any other type of Kodi
- Place files on SD card and put the SD Card into the Device.
- Follow steps here.
- A great all-in-one Media center.
- Password for Adult brick is: Kodisupportil.
- Website of Abeksis: http://abeksis.com/
A website with a lot of infor about Kodi and videos