- Learn to code interactively, for free.
APIs at CodeAcademy
A programmer may use API (application programming interface) in order to interact with some other system. At this post there will be a list of services with APIs and also a link for each API and a lessons (from Code Academy) of how to use it. List of APIs:
- Youtube – Video sharing platform. The API will Searching for Videos.
- SoundCloud – A streaming remixes and covers for songs.
- Box – Online cloud storage.
- GitHub – A version management for code writing.
- Apigee – API management platform.
- WePay – Online payment service (only in the US), Ruby , Python.
- Mandrill – Email delivery API from MailChimp.
- NPR – National public Radio.
- Dwolla – online payment system and mobile payments network.
- Evernote – Online cloud based note, storage and archive.
- NHTSA – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s API.
- Twitter – API to Twitter micro-blog.
- Sendgrid – Cloud-based email infrastructure and delivery engine, with integration via SMTP and HTTP API, also offering analytics and newsletter functionality.