Modern presentation tools
The Slides editor is available online, right in your browser. Unlike traditional presentation software, like PowerPoint, there’s no need to download anything. All of your work is stored securely on our servers, accessible wherever you are.
Whether you speak at a conference, host a meeting, or just send your deck out by email, your story is conveyed in the beauty in which it was crafted. You can also export a PDF and share or print it for your audience.
Always with you
Decks are freely viewable anywhere on desktop, tablets and phones. They can be embedded inside of your site or blog and downloaded for full offline access.
02. Create example project of hello world.
03. Run the project on AVD (Android Virtual Device) – Verify everything works ok:
- Create AVD
- Select Phone: Nexus 5x
- System with VT-x select Image x86.
- Weak system select arm
- Kitkat 4.4 with google APIs
05. Install PhoneGap or open command prompt and write there:
- Option 1:
- Open command prompt as Administrator.
- npm install -g phonegap
- Option 2:
- Download phonegap installer
- Run phonegap desktop up at windows start, search “Phonegap Desktop”.
- C:ProgramDataMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsAdobePhoneGapAdobePhoneGap
06. Open command prompt.
07. Create a phonegap project as follows:
Example: c:>phonegap create myfirstproject com.myfirst.androidproject my_first_android_project
cd (change directory) to the directory you have created at #2 (“myfirstproject”).
At command prompt write the following: c:>phonegap platform add android
08. Open Android Studio
09. Select “Import project”
10. Browse to path you have created at #8 +”platforms” and select directory “android”.
11. At all of the following options click next.
12. Upon Android studio asks is to overwrite the directory, select YES, click next.
13. Some SDK and Gradle error appeared with link next to it. After clicking on the link, Android studio downloads all required competent.
Click on the link as illustrated at the following picture:
14. Click on Run an android studio, it will run AVD (android virtual machine) and then the HTML5 application will be loaded.
15. How to stuff:
01. How to change app name?
- click on the following picture:
02. How to Change app icon?
- Delete previous icon.
- Under android->res->drawable delete icon.png
- For Android Studio:
- Option A:
- Right click on android->res, new Image Asset
- On Asset type choose Action Bar and Tab Icons
- Choose the image path or enter Text Name
- Give your image a name in Resource name (name it icon).
- Option B
- Right click on android->res->drawable->icon and delete it.
- Right click on android-res select new->image asset
- Click on image and select a picture to use as icon.
- Then click on next->finish.
- Under android->manifests edit AndroidManifests.xml.
- android:icon=”@mipmap/ic_launcher” , save the file.
- Delete from Res-xml-config.xml records of icon.
- Option A:
03 – How to remove Phonegap splash screen?
- Delete android->res-drawable->screen.png
- Delete lines of splash from
- Delete from android->res->xml->config.xml block that starts with
Learm HTML5 games step by step:
06 – http://www.w3schools.com/games/default.asp (Learn Gaming).
Platforms to convert HTML5 to Apple and Android Apps:
02 – http://phonegap.com/
Game development platforms: