Here is a youtube channel of Clalit, the 2nd largest health organization in the world:
2. Facebook Settings page:
3. Prevent Youtube watch history:
4. Prevent Youtube search history:
Here you can view your videos search history.
5. Tweeter Security and Privacy Settings:
6. Start using Tor browser
A darknet (or dark net) is an overlay network that can only be accessed with specific software, configurations, or authorization, often using non-standard communications protocols andports. Two typical darknet types are friend-to-friend networks (usually used for file sharing with a peer-to-peerconnection) and anonymity networks such as Tor via an anonymized series of connections (fromwikipedia)
- Learn to code interactively, for free.
APIs at CodeAcademy
- Youtube – Video sharing platform. The API will Searching for Videos.
- SoundCloud – A streaming remixes and covers for songs.
- Box – Online cloud storage.
- GitHub – A version management for code writing.
- Apigee – API management platform.
- WePay – Online payment service (only in the US), Ruby , Python.
- Mandrill – Email delivery API from MailChimp.
- NPR – National public Radio.
- Dwolla – online payment system and mobile payments network.
- Evernote – Online cloud based note, storage and archive.
- NHTSA – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s API.
- Twitter – API to Twitter micro-blog.
- Sendgrid – Cloud-based email infrastructure and delivery engine, with integration via SMTP and HTTP API, also offering analytics and newsletter functionality.
1. How to make the projector:
2. Holograms projector apps:
3. Videos on youtube:
Relaxing new age music from youtube:
- Control, debug, and use your Pi’s GPIO, sensors and converters from a web browser or any app
- WebIOPi is the perfect Swiss-knife to make connected things
- Developed and provided by Eric PTAK (trouch)
- Runs on Raspberry Pi
- WebIOPi Community Forum
- Developer’s Blog (Eric/trouch)
- Google Code: https://code.google.com/p/webiopi/
- Blog: http://trouch.com/
- Video of WebIOPi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i2C3Qagosc&feature=youtu.be
The most interesting presentation I saw during the last year. Everyone must see it
A great site for creating a video from your collection of pictures, then you upload the video to youtube or facebook.
Social search or a social search engine is a type of web search that takes into account the Social Graph of the person initiating the search query. When applied to web searches the Social-Graph uses established algorithmic or machine-based approaches where relevance is determined by analyzing the text of each document or the link structure of the documents. Search results produced by social search engine give more visibility to content created or “touched” by users in the Social Graph.
Social searcher also has very good analytic ability: