Important note for Raspberry PI – Use maximum up to 16GB of SDCard
How to install Chameleon on Kodi on for PC?
- Download and install the following
How to install Chameleon on Kodi on Raspberry Pi?
- Download LibreElec installer
- Follow the Installer (LibreElec) and install on SdCard
- Boot Raspberry Pi with SdCard you flashed
- Kodi is Up and running
- At kodi go-to file manager
- Add source http://allinone.cha1m.com
- Go-to Add-ons and select “Install from Zip file”
- Select directory v4.3
- Wait till it installs.
- Then install Chameleon clean install.
- After finishing downloading and installation, force close.
- Chameleon boots.
Settings->Services->Control->Enable: Control Kodi by HTTP
The following steps of creating a shortcut, based on the following link:
- Download Guilouz repository.
- Download Marcelveldt repository.
- Move them to Kodi.
- LibreElec by SSH. Place them anywhere, for example directory tmp.
- Download FileZilla.
- Connect to LibreElec
- Locate the IP of the LibreElec.
- Username: root
- Password: libreelec
- Move files to there.
- Android or any other type of Kodi
- Place files on SD card and put the SD Card into the Device.
- Follow steps here.
- A great all-in-one Media center.
- Password for Adult brick is: Kodisupportil.
- Website of Abeksis: http://abeksis.com/