- עוד שירותים הפתוחים לציבור חינם לרגל המצב:
1. 450 קורסים של אוניברסיטאות הרווארד, ייל ונוספות פתחו את שעריהם חינם למקצועות כמו תכנות, הנדסה, מדעי החברה ואמנות: http://bit.ly/2ISMwmD
2. נאס”א הפכה את כל ספריית המדיה שלה לזמינה לציבור הרחב וחופשיה מזכויות יוצרים: http://bit.ly/2Qmku7d
3. הקואליציה לקידום סחר הוגן מציעה קורס בן 8 מפגשים בנושא, ואיך אפשר לקדם את התחום בבתי הספר לאחר החזרה לשגרה: http://bit.ly/fairtradelearning
4. המרכז לאנשי הלמידה הארגונית בישראל הוציאו קיט למנהלים שעוסק במיומנויות לניהול מרחוק: http://bit.ly/2xal7tC
5. תוכנת Zoom פתחה את הגישה לניהול שיחות ועידה בוידאו חינם ומאפשרת להקליט שיחות, לשתף מסך, להרים יד, אימוג’יס ואף להחליף את הרקע בבית: http://bit.ly/3dcyxpQ
6. הסטארט-אפ Wisers מפעיל מוקד תמיכה מרוחק לגיל השלישי עבור תפעול המכשיר הסלולרי והמחשב, שמירת קשר מרוחק עם המשפחה ועזרה בביצוע פעולות אינטרנטיות: 0733744590
7. ער”ן, בשיתוף הקואליציה הישראלית לטראומה, הקימה את קו הסיוע לסובלים מחרדה ולחץ בעקבות נגיף הקורונה בטלפון 1201, שלוחה 6 או בצ’אט: http://bit.ly/2x2xqIm
8. קונצרטים, אופרות ומופעי בלט מהארץ ומהעולם מועלים מדי יום לרשת – רובם בחינם, ומשלבים גם את הקהל בחוויה: http://bit.ly/2QiWSAn
9. כל ערב ב-21:00 – הצגת תיאטרון חיפה באורך מלא: http://bit.ly/3aZMx46
10. קשת תיירות מחזירה ישראלים הביתה, טלפון – 08-9900555: http://bit.ly/2IX40hR
- חינוכית – לומדים מהבית, בגרויות והמון נושאים נוספים
- YSchool בגרויות, ספיכומטרי – צפייה בתשלום
- משרד החינוך פרטל תלמידים שיעורים פרטיים ברשת
- הכנה לבגרות באינטרנט
Elementary school – בית ספר יסודי
- Psychometric, Learn,
- בגרויות, שיעורים, צפיה ישריה, לימוד, פסיכומטרי, מטמטיקה, מתמטיקה, אנגלית, פיזיקה, גיאוגרפיה
- לימודים, Elementary school, בית ספר יסודי, הבנת הנקרא, עברית, לשון, בגרות
- הכנה לבגרות, לימודי בגרות, מבחני בגרות, Bagrut, Limud, Limudim, שיעורים פרטיים, שיעור פרטי
- Private lessons, Lessons, Lesson, exams, מתמטיקה, מטמטיקה
The wisdom of the crown helps you to select the corect Doctor
01 – Galaxy Zoo – Classify galaxies
02 – Foldit: Solve Puzzles for Science
03 – TaskRabbit – Micro works
04 – Massolution – Crowd powered business CROWDSOURCING solutions enterprises
05 – Crowdsourcing – Leading source of crowdsourcing and crowdfunding information, insight and research
06 – InnoCentive – helps clients to engage a world of creative and diverse on-demand talent to rapidly generate novel ideas and solve important problems
07 – Threadless – Shop our collection of awesome t-shirts, tees, art prints, iphone cases, and more featuring unique designs by the global
08 – MTurk – The online market place for work. We give businesses and developers access to an on-demand scalable workforce. Workers can work at home and make …
09 – Crowdadvisor – uiltWith technology tracking includes widgets, analytics, frameworks, content management systems, advertisers, content delivery networks, web standards and web servers to name some of the technology categories we cover.
10 – Ideas Management
11 – HeadStart – Crowd Funding
12 – Israel Crowd Funding
13 – Erdos Number
The same principle has been applied in other fields where a particular individual has collaborated with a large and broad number of peers. The American Mathematical Society provides a free online tool to determine the Erdős number of every mathematical author listed in the Mathematical Reviews catalogue (from Wikipedia).
14 – Stanley Milgram:
Stanley Milgram (August 15, 1933 – December 20, 1984) was an American social psychologist, best known for his controversial experiment on obedience conducted in the 1960s during his professorship at Yale. Milgram was influenced by the events of the Holocaust, specifically the trial of Adolf Eichmann, in developing this experiment.
His small-world experiment while at Harvard would lead researchers to analyze the degree of connectedness, most notably the six degrees of separation concept. Later in his career, Milgram developed a technique for creating interactive hybrid social agents (cyranoids), which has since been used to explore aspects of social- and self-perception. He is widely regarded as one of the most important figures in the history of social psychology. A Review of General Psychology survey, published in 2002, ranked Milgram as the 46th most cited psychologist of the 20th century.(from wikipedia).
15 – InTrade – The Leading Prediction Market. Trade political futures and tap into the wisdom of crowd
16 – Wikipedia – Crowd Encyclopedia
17 – SellaBand – a music website that allows artists to raise the money from their fans and the SellaBand community in order to record a professional album
18 – Accenture – multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company
19 – My Starbucks ideas – Share. Vote. Discuss. See. My Starbucks Idea. You know better than anyone else what you want from Starbucks. So tell us. What’s your Starbucks Idea?
20 – P&G Connect & Develop – Learn how Connect + Develop works with global innovation partners, what the current needs are for C+D as well as read … P&G Connect + Develop logo
The most interesting presentation I saw during the last year. Everyone must see it
Top 10 Forums Sites + Income
- HardForum.com $26,820/per month
- AVSForum.com $32,220/per month
- Namepros.com $59,130/per month
- AndroidForums.com $86,535/per month
- MineCraftForum.net $151,830/per month
- WebHostingTalk.com $187,560/per month
- 4chan.org $257,907/per month
- Gaiaonline.com $425,349/per month
- DigitalPoint.com $565,680/per month
- WarriorForum.com $1,230,890/per month
Fortiguard of FortiNet displays world wide attacks graphically.
“marketing by content is the only marketing that works” (Sath godin)
A very good content marking portal:
World’s Fastest and cost effective Professional Web & Mobile Testing Service Online!
Whether it’s a mobile or web bug report, or a usability one, they both come in a familiar form. Reports are available within 24 hours and in real-time, online, at any time and from anywhere, allowing you to assess the quality and improve your product within hours. Speed time-to-market for your product and decrease your testing costs!
24/7 testing. All over the world!24/7 testing, around the globe! When the sun sets for some of our testers, others are hard at work. We have testers all around the world, providing you with valuable test reports when you need it the most. 24/7, 365 days a year, We-Test will never stop testing for you!
Real-Time Reports – Available within 24 hrs Whether it’s a mobile or web bug report, or a usability one, they both come in a familiar form. Reports are available within 24 hours and in real-time, online, at any time and from anywhere, allowing you to assess the quality and improve your product within hours. Speed time-to-market for your product and decrease your testing costs!
At Frankfurt airport, a wiki portal raise in order to share information between employees. It turns out that the contribution of the employees is pretty small and the goal of sharing information not achieved.
Suggest to the CEO detailed plan based on Gamification principle of how to cause the employees to share information by the organizational wiki and contribute information from their own will.
I would suggest the following to CEO:
- Settle on badges and ranks, as much as the employee posts info on the wiki, then he will get more badges or “10 posts”, “50 posts”, “50 feedback from members” etc. There will be more badges that could raise the rank of the employee.
- Once a quarter there will be a competition between all the wiki members and the winner will get a flight ticket.
- After the first rank the employee will be able to write comments and review.
- For each post the employee will earn “points”. This points will allow the employees to have discount for products.
3 things that I learn at this lesson:
- MMOG – Massive multiplayer online game – There is actually a term for massive multipleyers arenas.
- Learn to code website – a great website that causes you to program physically with your fingers and uses the methodology of Gamification.
- There are 4 types of fun:
- Easy fun – Just having simple fun without any reason.
- Hard fun – Master something or to finish a difficult challenge.
- People fun – Do fun with others together.
- Serious fun – Do good things for family or some other good cause or volunteering activity.
Social search or a social search engine is a type of web search that takes into account the Social Graph of the person initiating the search query. When applied to web searches the Social-Graph uses established algorithmic or machine-based approaches where relevance is determined by analyzing the text of each document or the link structure of the documents. Search results produced by social search engine give more visibility to content created or “touched” by users in the Social Graph.
Social searcher also has very good analytic ability:
01. Very good article about Leveraging at Linkedin:
LINKEDIN MARKETING MADE EASY
Turn Your LinkedIn Profile into a Sales Lead Generation Machine with This LinkedIn Marketing Strategy
When you become a member of the Autopilot club, you will quickly learn how you can easily start getting hundreds of qualified visits and leads to your LinkedIn profile month after month.
KMWorld is the leading publisher, conference organizer, and information provider serving the knowledge management, content management, and document management markets. We inform our more than 50,000 subscribers about the components and processes — and related success stories — that together offer solutions for improving your business performance. With access to many of the most knowledgeable writers and analysts in the industry, KMWorld also offers a number of special publications, including: the KMWorld Best Practices White Papers series — delivering high-value, educational content from industry-leading solutions providers, free from marketing hype and distraction; the KMWorld Buyer’s Guide — a print and electronic resource that will shorten your search for a vendor or simply help identify sources for KM tools.
01. My Account
Gives you quick access to the settings and tools that let you safeguard your data, protect your privacy, and decide how your information can make Google tools and services work better for you.
02. Activity Control
From better commute options in Maps to quicker results in Search, the data we save with your account can make Google services a lot more useful to you. Here are your controls for managing this data and editing your activity.
03. My Activity
Ability to view and delete our activities on google.
04. External Links:
Deloitte is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and by the number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 200,000 professionals in over 150 countries. In FY 2013–14, it earned a record $34.2 billion USD in revenues.
Gartner is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day.
- Taxonomy is useful when searching for, or describing, an object.
- Taxonomy is a subject-based classification that arranges the terms in a controlled vocabulary , and allows related terms to be grouped together and categorized in ways that make it easier to find the correct term to use.
- Ontology is the study of the categories of things that exist or may exist in some domain. It’s the exact description of things and their relationships.
- An ontology is a formal specification of a shared conceptualization
- Folksonomies is a user-driven approach to organizing information.
- Websites with folksonomies include two basic functions: users can add “tags” to information and create navigational links out of those tags to help users find and organize that information later.
- Folksonomies address two disadvantages with taxonomies, in that the information within folksonomies is organized and maintained by users, so very little work has to be done by the designers after initially setting up the tagging system.
You work for global company, the management come to the conclusion that the wheel is invented again and again at many departments, organizational knowledge is not used enough, and occasionally there are no answers for questions, while the experts that knows the answer work within the company.
1. Q. Describe how internal organizational social system will solve those problems.
An organizational social network will help us in the following way:
- With a wiki platform a definition of a term will be created there.
- Each document will have an option to be modified online at the wiki.
- The core professional employees will not answer directly to questions by email of by phone, but they will get a request to answer questions at a discussion forum and to update wikis.
2. Q. How to ensure the success of the process?
- The leaders / Managers of the organization will have to start work with the wiki system in an integrative way, it means that daily tasks and business processes will be done using wiki.
- Companies routines and procedure documents will be placed on intranet site. The employees will have to fetch it from there.
- Using the social platform for general organizational updates about events.
3. Q. What will ensure failure of the process?
- Managers that don’t really believe in this process and are not making example of using the organizational social network.
- Employees that solving their problems without documenting it at the organizational social network.
4. Q. How to ensure that the experts will answer to questions that assigned to them?
- By training the experts of using the system and demonstrate to them the benefits of sharing information so they will be more available to deal with their core tasks.
- Gamification of organizational social network.
- The Experts need to build set of definitions that is relevant for their organization.
- The experts need to define at least 30 terms for each field of intereset in order to achieve control of that field.
5. Q. Why type of problems will not be solved by organizational social network?
- If the organization that want to implement a social organizational network, the culture of them is a culture of not sharing information or bureaucratic government organization that the employees doesn’t really care about the organization and they are following procedures by the book, then organizational social network will not solve there a thing.
3 new things that I learned at this lesson are:
- Wiki – What is the real meaning or it and how it is different from Blog concept.
Wiki – more like enciklopedia, many people may edit an article.
Blog – Personal page, opinion with comments of users.
- Microsoft has a free version of sharepoint, sharepoint foundation, that allows managing information of group sites.
- Culture of discipline: New information for me about what is the most appropriate path for excellence:
Culture of Discipline
Culture of entrepreneur
“SlideShare is a Web 2.0 based slide hosting service. Users can upload files privately or publicly in the following file formats:PowerPoint, PDF, Keynote or OpenDocument presentations. Slide decks can then be viewed on the site itself, on hand held devices or embedded on other sites. Launched on October 4, 2006, the website is considered to be similar to YouTube, but for slideshows. The website was originally meant to be used for businesses to share slides among employees more easily, but it has since expanded to also become a host of a large number of slides that are uploaded merely to entertain. Although the website is primarily a slide hosting service, it also supports documents, PDFs, videos and webinars. SlideShare also provides users the ability to rate, comment on, and share the uploaded content. The current list of SlideShare’s investors includes Venrock, David Siminoff and Dev Khare.“